Shelter Pantry Needs:
- Fresh meats (turkey, ham, ground beef, lunch meat, etc.) Milk, juice, bread, eggs.
- Non perishable foods: canned meats (tuna or chicken), canned veggies and fruit, pasta, cereal, rice, beans, hamburger/tuna helper, pancake mix, biscuit mix, granola bars, cookies, juice, beef stew, chili, soups,jelly.
- Cleaning supplies: liquid laundry detergent, disinfectant wipes & sprays, mops, buckets, brooms, rags/sponges.
- Paper Products: toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates, kleenex, napkins, & garbage bags.
- Personal Care: feminine products, deodorant, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, razors, shaving cream, hand soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, floss.
- Hair products: hair spray, gel, mousse, hair ties, headbands, hair clips, and African-American hair products, bristly burshes, hair grease.
- First Aid: band-aids, anti-biotic cream, rubbing alcohol, peroxide, gauze, Children’s Tylenol/Advil, allergy and cold medicines for adults and children.
- Latex and non-latex gloves for cleaning
- Diapers: especially larger sizes
- Plastic mattress covers (Twin)
- Twin sheets, blankets, and comforters***
- Small 3-5 drawer plastic storage bins
- Plastic ware (cups, plates)
- Gas, phone, and grocery cards***
- NEW Women and children’s underwear, bras and socks (birth to adult)
- Long underwear all sizes
- Plus size and tall women’s clothes
- Snow boots for kids all sizes
- Winter coats for children and adults (especially plus and tall sizes)
- School supplies (all ages)
- Socks and slippers (adults and children)
- Pajamas for women, children, and teen
- Pillows & pillow protectors***
***INDICATES HIGH DEMAND ITEM
- Multi purpose paper
- Gift cards to Office Max or Best Buy to purchase printers and or ink.