Women and Children’s Horizons (WCH), the oldest and largest shelter in Kenosha County for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, is hosting its annual golf outing fundraiser on Tuesday, September 12, 2022023,1 at the Bristol Oaks Country Club.
The event will feature 18 holes of golf, lunch, dinner, raffles, prizes, and a silent auction. All proceeds will benefit WCH’s programs and services that provide safety, support, and healing to victims of abuse and their families.
WCH invites individuals and businesses to participate in the event as golfers or sponsors. There are various sponsorship levels available, ranging from $100 to $5,000, each with different benefits and recognition opportunities. Some of the sponsorship options include:
- $100 Hole Sponsor: Includes a sign with your company logo displayed on the course during the event. Unlimited sponsorships available
- $150 Flag Sponsor: Includes a personalized pennant flag placed at one of eighteen tee boxes. You get to keep the flag! Up to 18 sponsorships available
- $200 Combined Flag and Hole Sponsor: Includes both sign and pennant flag. (up to 18 sponsorships available)
- Event Sponsor: $5,000: Includes a complimentary foursome, and hole & flag sponsorship, a large personalized sign placed prominently on the course, and your logo on the event program, WCH website, and on social media posts. One available
- Media Sponsor-$1,500: Includes a large personalized sign placed prominently on the course, listing in event program, website and mentions on social media, and two complementary guests for dinner. One available
- Beverage Cart Sponsor-$750: Includes personalized sign on the course plus signs on beverage cart. Free water & soda to golfers. Two available
- Prize Sponsor-$750: Includes your logo on large personalized sign that will be placed at one of three prize holes. Three available
- Lunch Sponsor-$500: Includes a large personalized sign on the course, one guest for lunch. Two available
- Front Nine Sponsor-$500: Includes a large personalized sign will be placed announcing your sponsorship. One available
- Back Nine Sponsor-$500: Includes a large personalized sign will be placed announcing your sponsorship. One available
- Putting Green Sponsor-$300: Personalized sign with your name or company logo placed at the putting green.
To register as a golfer or a sponsor, please click below or contact Kate Cothell at 262.656.3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10, 2023.
WCH thanks all the sponsors and supporters for their generosity and commitment to ending domestic violence and sexual assault in our community.
About Women and Children’s Horizons
Women and Children’s Horizons is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 1976 with the mission of providing support, shelter, education, training, and healing services to victims of sexual and domestic abuse, their families, and the community. WCH operates a 24-hour crisis line, an emergency shelter, a legal advocacy program, a counseling program, a prevention education program, and a thrift store. WCH serves over 2,000 individuals each year in Kenosha County and surrounding areas.